My Philosophy

I AM…

PASSIONATE ABOUT: Goal setting, learning, family and friends, my hobbies, social responsibility, young people and their potential.

ADAPTABLE: I have lived in 4 states and in more than 15 locations. I love meeting people from new cultures who have different perspectives on life and priorities. I speak a second language and teach across range of subjects including History, Geography, Civics,German, English and P.E. at Middle school level. I’m comfortable working independently but working in teams improves almost any idea exponentially.

word art Adrienne

I BELIEVE…

RESILIENCE MEANS: Developing a growth mindset to help you find balance and perspective in everything you do. To find the positive in life’s disappointments and know that feelings are real but not fixed.

COMMITMENT MEANS: Working through the hard times while envisaging a better future. Sowing seeds that might take a lifetime to bear fruit and having the big picture to stick with the daily routines. Going for that run even when it starts raining and is beginning to turn cold.